Returns & Refunds
ZEEAUX provides an easy-to-understand warranty that can be claimed by following a straightforward process. If you have any questions about a product purchased from ZEEAUX, please contact us.
Feel free to contact us via the following methods for any product questions; we’re always happy to help.
I. Submit a question through the online form here
II. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All ZEEAUX products are covered by a 12-month warranty. An upgraded 24-month warranty can be activated by joining our Super User program once a product has been received. (See packaging of participating products for more information.)
In special circumstances, e.g., crowdfunding campaigns, a product’s warranty will be subject to the campaign-specific policy as explained on the campaign page.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee For Any Reason
For products purchased on the official ZEEAUX website, undamaged products can be returned for a full refund, regardless of reason, within 30 days of the purchase. This does not include bulk orders, which are not refundable. (Note: ordering more than 10 units of a product will be considered a bulk order.) Once the returned item(s) arrives at the address provided by the ZEEAUX Customer Support Team, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all items originally sent
- Returns for refund must include all products that buyer would like refunded
- Returned items part of a larger order will only be refunded for the items returned, not total order value
- Returns for discounted products will only be refunded for discounted value
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related returns, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related returns, ZEEAUX refunds only the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet above requirements
For warranty information regarding products purchased on 3rd-party platforms such as Amazon and Kickstarter, or through ZEEAUX’s authorized distributors and retailers, please refer to their warranty policy. Buyer is encouraged to contact ZEEAUX Customer Support Team directly before returning items, to confirm if a return is the best option available to buyer.
Warranty Claims For Quality-Related Issues
Any and all quality-related defects on items sold by ZEEAUX are covered by an extensive warranty of at least 12 months, starting from date of purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, ZEEAUX will offer a new replacement item of equal value according to extent of item’s defect. In situations where replacement is not an available or preferred option, ZEEAUX will offer a refund according to usage time of item.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ZEEAUX’s authorized distributors and retailers, are handled directly through those distributors and retailers. The ZEEAUX Customer Support Team is still available to provide product support.
ZEEAUX’s warranty is restricted to country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Replacement is qualified for warranty claims if original purchase is still under warranty period. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as order number (preferred), or sales invoice
- Buyer must provide a detailed explanation of defect, including pictures or video (preferred) clearly showing defect
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection in order to verify defect (at discretion of ZEEAUX Customer Support Team)
Note: Contact ZEEAUX Customer Support Team directly before returning defective items whether purchased on the official ZEEAUX website, Amazon, or through a 3rd-party distributor or retailer.
Products Not Covered By Warranty
Products listed below are not eligible for warranty claim:
- Free products (given to you through social media giveaways etc.)
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have passed their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources (including wear and tear)
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Gifts purchased by others
ZEEAUX is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ZEEAUX products
- Returning personal items sent to ZEEAUX
At ZEEAUX, we want you to have the best experience possible. Our Customer Support Team is here to help you answer any and all questions you have about products, shipping, and special promotions. Please don’t hesitate to send us a message if you have any questions. We’re glad to help anytime!